Tuesday 2 November 2010

QUick Update about nothing particularly sensible.






Quick update; I have had one no show and one postponement in the last few days so not much to upload from the past week. Also I found a fabulous older woman with a brilliantly majestic face but alas she was not comfortable with the naked shoulders aspect! This is all fine though.

I was in the studio this evening and while I don't think I got the results I need for my project shots, the subject was loads of fun for a more laid back type of portraiture and I have finally got high key lighting figured out. It is not high art but it is useful to know how to do properly. I am pleased. Hopefully taking the flash set up out on Thursday if it is not raining, otherwise in the studio again then and at the weekend, so let's hope I have something of a project related nature to upload by the end of the weekend. All in all though I am enjoying myself. Really need to start bringing people in from the amazing universe outside the uni campus now. A bit of stalking around town is on the cards over the next few days. In the meantime, here are some photos from today, just for fun. Have another friend coming in next week who is willing to cover herself in jam and has cats. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment